Business resources are everywhere. In fact, you will find plenty of excellent resources on the internet for business owners. yet almost all the time you do not learn about them except if another entrepreneur identifies some of them. So, we put together a list here (in no particular order of importance), including books, for you based on the information collected from other entrepreneurs.
- Small Business Administration: SBA is one of the most important resources for an entrepreneur to use not only to start a business but also to leanr how to succeed in terms of business management, business plan, and financing
- LivePlan LivePlan helps business owners create excellent business plans for a good start. Every business owner needs a business plan, and some entrepreneurs are not so sure how to start. Liveplan may help you get started.
- Webmasters Market Webmasters Market is a website offering excellent marketing resources from search engine marketing to web design and social media domination tools that are not going to break your pocket.
- SCORE Score is a non-profit organization that provides mentorship that helps numerous entrepreneurs start tens of thousands of businesses.
- National Business Forum: NBF provides very useful business resources covering a variety of topics including learning videos, self-promoting directory, trading/investing, search engine/affiliate marketing, business to business, understanding the tax code, and more…
- An ordinary leader is somebody who leads a small company or group of people that are accomplishing wonderful things. They handle the majority of the world’s labor force, but they usually do not head big corporations or huge government agencies. Ordinary leaders are seldom discussed in books or quoted in magazines. They are, nonetheless, very important.
- This crucial step-by-step guide for anybody starting or expanding a profitable business has been utilized by over a million business owners. It consists of expert help, worksheets to jumpstart the process, a sample business plan, tips on impressing funders, winning tips for competitions, and more.
- All the functional guidance you need for starting up a business!
Launching a business? Do not sweat it! Reflecting today’s distinctive opportunities and difficulties, Starting a Business All-In-One For Dummies is loaded with all the things you need to handle your personal and business risks and effectively get around your first year in business.
- Organize finances and payroll in one place, and save time on everyday tasks
- Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, tax and sales reports
- Easily pay employees, file taxes, and get instant W-2s at year end
- 1 year prepaid Payroll Enhanced subscription (includes 1 employee easily add more (nominal fees apply)
Get (1) Box Theory Gold desktop software for unlimited businesses (2) ebook: “Double Your Revenue with High-Performance Systems and Processes” (3) entrance to the online Business Systems Academy.
Build an Organization Blueprint. Afterward plan, create, document, manage, store, and print your business systems and operations, a complete software “system” for improving your business operations.
Apply powerful business process administration (bpm) methods: Six Sigma, Lean Thinking, and the Concept of Constraints-complex and expensive improvement strategies made easy and affordable.
Software pays off itself swiftly and repeatedly. 100% risk-free, 30-day refund guarantee, no product return necessary. Upgrades and additional activation keys for the same owner are free.
Simple to install and understand. Ample help, video tutorials, and examples. Integrated with Microsoft Office/Open Office. Free support. Helping small and midsize businesses for 6 years.