Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch With Date, BN0151-09L CPSN
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch With Date, BN0151-09L
Review Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch with Date, BJ8050-08E
The Citizen BN-0191 Promaster Diver Wristwatch: The Full Nick Shabazz Review
Citizen ecozilla bj8050
Citizen Promaster Diver watch- Nutnfancy
Citizen Promaster Eco-Drive BN0151-09L – Best value diver under $200?
The Best Dive Watch: Citizen Promaster Aqualand
Watch Review – Citizen BJ8050-08E "Ecozilla" Promaster Divers Watch
Citizen Mens EcoDrive Promaster Diver Watch with Date BJ805008E Citizen Watches
Citizen Men Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch is a solar-powered watch. The sunlight allows the battery to recharge. watch like this says you mean business. Crafted in stainless steel with a black dial, luminous hands, date indicator, and sophisticated black leather strap. This watch is powered not by an ordinary battery, but by converting photon energy to electrical energy. Before using, expose to light and make sure the watch is sufficiently charged. Time Required for Charging. A secondary battery is used in this watch to store electrical energy. This secondary battery is a clean energy battery which does not use any toxic substances such as mercury. Once fully charged, the watch will continue to run for about 6 months without further charging. To use this watch comfortably, make sure that the watch is always recharged before it stops. There is no risk of overcharging this watch. (Overcharge Prevention Function is provided) We recommend that you recharge the watch every day.
Citizen Men Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch is Imported:
- Diver’s watch with easy-to-read dial, rotating bezel, and large luminous hands and hour markers
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and it never needs a battery. Case Material – Silver-Tone, Stainless Steel
- 48 mm stainless steel case, mineral dial window, and Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Rubber band with buckle closure
- Water-resistant to 300 m (1000 ft)
Citizen Men Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch Watch Information
Brand, Seller, or Collection Name Citizen Model number BJ8050-08E Part Number BJ8050-08E Model Year 2018 Item Shape Round Dial window material type Mineral Display Type Analog Clasp Buckle Case material Stainless steel Case diameter 48 millimeters Case Thickness 19 millimeters Band Material Rubber Band length 8 inches Band width 29 millimeters Band Color Black Dial color Black Bezel material Stainless steel Bezel function Unidirectional Calendar Date Special features luminous^water-resistant Item weight 5.82 Ounces Movement Japanese Quartz Water resistant depth 990 Feet
Citizen Men Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch Product Alert: Solar-powered watches are powered by a solar panel. If the watch has not been exposed to sunlight, certain functions will decrease in order to preserve battery life. Giving the watch time to recharge in appropriate sunlight will significantly increase its functionality.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
- Product Dimensions:0.43 x 0.39 x 0.83 inches; 5.82 Ounces
- Item model number:BJ8050-08E
- Batteries:1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available:October 2, 2001
- Domestic Shipping:Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping:This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More