Echo Connect – requires Echo device, home p…
- Connect your home phone to your suitable Echo gadget to name any phone number, using just your voice
- Echo Join uses your current home phone provider (landline or VoIP) to make and receive calls (carrier expenses may apply). Your home phone number could be displayed as a caller ID.
- Call 911 and international numbers from throughout the room
- Easily sync all of your contacts. Alexa syncs with your cellular telephone contacts, so you never have to look up a bunch. Just ask and Alexa will make the name.
- Simply plug Echo Join into your home phone jack, complete the setup on a smartphone in the Alexa App, and you’re able to make and receive calls on any of your suitable Echo contraptions
- Echo Join will work with all your registered Echo Contraptions. Only one Echo Join needed per phone line.